The 21st Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications
October 14-16, 2015
Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
- NEW! Registration Desk Opening Hours
Oct. 13 17:00-20:00Oct. 14 9:00-18:00Oct. 15 9:00-18:00Oct. 16 9:00-18:00 Venue: ROOM-2, Kyoto University Clock Tower Centennial Hall
- NEW! Instructions for Session Chairs released.
- NEW! Welcome Reception and Banquet information released. Welcome Reception: Tue. 13 Oct. 18:30-20:00 HALL-3, Kyoto University Clock Tower Centennial HallBanquet: Thu. 15 Oct. 18:45-21:30 Kyoto Brighton Hotel
- NEW! Instructions for Oral and Poster Presentations released. Oral session speakers are provided with a 20 min. time slot (15 min. presentation + 5 min. Q&A).
- NEW! Keynote and Invited speaker details announced.
Keynote speakers Invited speakers
Seizo Onoe (NTT DOCOMO)
Dr. Kyungwhoon Cheun (Samsung)
Prof. Hiroyuki Morikawa (University of Tokyo)
Dr. Norihiro Hagita (ATR)
Special Program speaker
- NEW! Program details released.
- Wireless Innovation Industry Workshop details announced. -Recent Advances and Challenges in 5G Technology- 11:20-18:00 Wed. 14 Oct. 2015. Registration for this workshop is free of charge and includes lunch. Register in advance to guarantee a seat.
- The IEICE Transactions on Communications announces that it will publish a special section entitled "Special Section on Advanced Information and Communication Technologies and Services in Conjunction with Main Topics of APCC2015" in the August 2016 issue.
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
|Special Technical Session Proposal:||March 20, 2015 (closed)|
|Camera Ready Submission:|
|Online Registration Deadline:||October 2, 2015|
|Conference Dates:||October 14-16, 2015|